son petit nom, combien de temps tu le portes, couleurs, motifs, mes anciens corsets, ses défauts, ses qualités…

Modérateurs : Alex, Fred, SuperOrtho, proteor

#2644 par nfkjasfas Mar Juin 21, 2022 10:36 am
Keep reading to see what fans are saying regarding Pac-Man Museum+ on Xbox Game Pass cheap d2r items! Star Jedi: Survivor Star Cameron Monaghan Says the Sequel Is More "M Jedi: Survivor Star Cameron Monaghan Says the Sequel Is more "Mature"Cameron Monaghan, the star in the role of Cal Kestis in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, has said that the upcoming sequel, Jedi: Survivor, is a more "mature" game compared to its predecessor.

As one of the bigger announcements from Star Wars Celebration 2022, Respawn and EA confirmed that Jedi: Survivor was real and was scheduled for release in 2023. As fans continue trying to come up with their thoughts about the initial trailer teaser, Monaghan himself has now discussed his opinion about the game.

Taking to Twitter after Star Wars Jedi: Survivor was revealed in full, Monaghan said that the game is something that was in the making for many years to this moment. While he did not say much about what the story of Jedi: Survivor would touch on, he did speak about the themes that it has, especially when compared to Fallen Order.

"I love it when stories evolve with their characters and the audience. I'm thrilled to share what Lucasfilm, Respawn, EA, and I have been working on during the past couple of years," Monaghan said on social media. "I'm pleased to announce that Jedi: Survivor is a complex fascinating, mature, and thrilling improvement to an already demanding game D2R ladder items. "In broad terms it's fascinating to find out that the topic to be explored in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will appear to be more sinister in comparison to Fallen Order.